- Cookies support basic website functionalities: some cookies are functional and necessary to support essential features of our website.
- Cookies help us improve the quality of our website and services: cookies collect information to assess how you use our website so that we can improve the navigability of our site and provide you with better service. We use this information to:
- Provide aggregate and anonymous statistics on how our site is used
- See how effective our advertisements are by identifying where you click and from which website you arrived
- Help us improve the site by capturing errors in your browsing experience
- Provide you with improved site functionalities
- Cookies may share information with our chosen third-party partners: third-party cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site.
The information shared is only to be used to provide the service or function (such as social media “like” and “share” buttons). Certain third-party cookies can be used to offer a customized user experience, by providing you with interest-based services (Interest-Based Advertising) both on this site and on some other websites as well. Some of these customized browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services to recognize that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of our products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social media networks or provide advertising agencies with information about your visit so that they can present you with advertisements for products and services which may be of interest to you.
Managing your cookie preferences