Privacy & Data Protection
What information we collect
We collect personal information about you through various channels as described above. The types of personal information we collect include:
- contact information (such as name, business name, VAT number, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone numbers);
- photographs, comments and other content you provide;
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status, demographics, and experiences with our products and contact preferences;
- location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and/or zip code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
- information we may obtain from our third-party service providers
How we use the information
We use the personal information we obtain as described in this policy including:
- compliance with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims
- your consent to the processing, which you can revoke at any time.
- provide customer support
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- verify your identity;
- send you promotional materials and other communications (including thank you notes, special occasion reminders and other communications from sales professionals with whom you’ve engaged);
- communicate with you via email, postal mail, phone and other means about, and to administer your participation in, special events, offers, surveys and market research;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- comply with and enforce relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies;
- respond to your inquiries.
Advertising based on user interests
When you are using our official website, both us and third parties (advertising channels and digital advertising partners) collect information on your online activity, from time to time and through third parties websites (for instance websites that contain and manage our advertising)
We can use such information to provide personalised advertisements based on your interests. To this extent we can obtain information from websites containing our advertisements. You may see our advertisements on other websites because we use third parties for advertising (just like Facebook, Google etc.). Through these channels we can redirect messages to users by using demographic tools based on interests and context. The information these third parties may gather on our behalf include data on the websites containing or managing advertising for Adamantia Group, Cs Parsec Srl, EDP Florence Group, like the pages and advertisements you see and the actions you proceed on websites. This data collection process helps us monitoring the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Information we share
In addition, we may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or legal process, to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, and when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
How long we store information
Rights of the user
Personal information protection
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Personal information management of minors
How to contact us
You also may write to:
Cs Parsec Srl
Via Martiri di Civitella 7
EDP Florence Srl
Via Sestese 73